Welcome! We are a nonprofit community arts center located in Lower Village, Kennebunk.
Join us for: Music Lessons, Summer Camps, Art Parties, Craft Nights, Workshops, Ongoing Classes, Gallery Exhibits & Much More!
Capital Campaign UPDATE
A month into our Capital Campaign and we are greatly encouraged by your generosity! There’s no doubt that our immediate fundraising need is big, however, your contributions are helping us to stay in our home and continue to bring the joy and benefit of the arts to our special community and its visitors.
In addition to many individual donors we would like to recognize local businesses:
David’s, 50 Local, Triple L Farms,
Daytrip Society & Maine Stay Inn
for generously “Giving Back” to their local Nonprofit Community Center for the Arts.
River Tree Arts still needs your help:
River Tree Renaissance Campaign
With your help, we can save River Tree Arts and keep us firmly planted in our home at 35 Western Avenue, Kennebunk ME for many years to come.
We thank you in advance for your support of our Renaissance Campaign.
For a full understanding of our situation and how it came to be, please read our letter to the community
- Today we are faced with the critical need of raising $500,000.
- We have developed a funding plan to serve as a roadmap to get River Tree Arts to its goal.
- In order to meet our goal, we need to secure substantial broad based support including 100 donors to pledge $1,000 and 50 donors to pledge $5,000 over a five year period.
- We are also looking for a handful of supporters to provide cornerstone gifts to the campaign.
Ways you can help:
- Enroll in our upcoming classes & workshops
- Become a River Tree Arts member
- Share our news with family & friends
- Donate now online
Please refer to our Campaign Pyramid. Where do you fall?
No gift is too small!
Your support, no matter the size, will help keep this vital resource in our community.
Methods of Payment:
- Check payable to: River Tree Arts
- Credit Card: Am Ex, Visa, Master Card, Discover.
- Pledge Commitments: Monthly/Yearly contributions.
We have developed a funding plan to serve as a roadmap to get River Tree Arts to its goal. In order to meet our goal, we need to secure substantial broad based support including 100 donors to pledge $1,000 and 50 donors to pledge $5,000 over a five year period. We are also looking for a handful of supporters to provide cornerstone gifts to the campaign. Please consider a gift today.
Thank you for supporting River Tree Arts!