At River Tree Art’s, we strive to provide our community with a wide range of quality art experiences in both our visual and performing arts departments. To make the arts accessible, as a non-profit, we rely on the generosity of donors like you.
Ways to give:
There are several WAYS TO GIVE to River Tree Arts so that we may continue to bring the joy and benefit of the arts to everyone, regardless of age, income or level of experience. Your support can make the different by providing:
- Scholarships to group classes
- Scholarships to individual music students
- Funds to host affordable art events
- Funds for continued operations including salaries, utility bills and maintenance costs
- Art equipment, to enhance the level of experience offered the community
For more on how you can directly give to River Tree Arts today, please see our WISH LIST. Help bring the benefits of theater, art, dance and music to your children and grandchildren. Now is the time to become involved!
WHY THE ARTS MATTER
“The arts are essential to the proper functioning of our society. The arts continue to demonstrate their ability to provide categorical evidence of their impact on social issues that concern virtually every facet of American society. The arts are especially important for our children. Students with an arts rich education:
- Have better grade point averages
- Score better on standardized tests in reading and math
- Have lower dropout rates
Funding for arts education programs in schools is being cut back or eliminated. Many arts organizations have had to make drastic reductions in hours, and offer fewer productions each season.”
– Americas for the Arts Action Fund