Ceramics | Metals | Dance | Sewing | Painting | Drawing | Music | Theater | & More (Grades K+)
River Tree Arts Camps offer students of all ages and levels of experience a wide range of workshops taught by teaching artists. Our Camps and Workshops are structured to provide the community with a variety of options to accommodate busy summer schedules. Camps include painting, sewing, drawing, dance, ukulele, photography, metalsmithing, collaborative projects and more. All camps are age specific.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CAMPS.
CAMPS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS IN ORDER TO RUN.
ALL CAMPS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LOW NUMBERS, SO DO NOT DELAY IN REGISTERING!
The 2019 Camp Season is closed. See you next summer!
Please be advised:
- There are absolutely no early drop-off, or late pick-up options available during our summer programs. RTA’s doors will open for camps, promptly at 9am and no earlier.
- Students enrolled in full-day camps should pack a snack, drink and lunch. River Tree Arts is a nut-free facility.
- Don’t dress in your best attire for art camps ; art can get messy.
- Please arrive wearing sun cream and bring a hat; small breaks or lunch may be spent outside at the playground located across the parking lot (under adult supervision).
- All students need to complete the consent form and return it to RTA by the first day of camp.
- If there are any allergies or serious medical conditions that RTA needs to be aware of, kindly notify us as soon as possible so that we can make necessary arrangements.