Please view our current list of Volunteer Opportunities here
As a non-profit Center for the Arts, River Tree depends on the community and dedicated members to participate in a wide range of activities and events. Your impact is vital to the success of our mission.
We warmly welcome volunteers who can help us for a one-time event or on an ongoing basis. As a grassroots non-profit with a lot going on, there is always a need. Volunteers help with:
– Administrative work
– Distributing flyers
– Marketing, writing, photography
– Building projects and more!
Be a part of the creative and supportive art community!
To join our Volunteer Team and find out about our many volunteer opportunities please call (207) 967-9120 or email email@example.com
- All Volunteers are gifted a free individual membership
- High school students are welcome to assist with summer camps, after school classes or special events & time spent at RTA can be used for volunteer requirements at school.
- All Volunteers are required to fill out River Tree Art’s Volunteer Application. You can fill one out at the front desk, or download and print it here:
**** Not able to join us, but want to help? ***
Please consider contributing to River Tree Arts